|measured in inches|
How to Measure
Bust - Measure the bust line under your arms at the fullest part of your chest. Make sure to keep your arms straight down and the tape measure horizontal across shoulder blades.
Natural Waist - Measure the smallest part of your waist, approximately at your belly button. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal across your back and do not have the tape measure too tight or too loose.
Hips - Standing straight up with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal and do not have the tape measure too tight or too loose.
Inseam - Wearing a pair of pants that fit well, measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
Dress for Your Shape
- Denim and trousers in dark colors with boot cut, forming a clean straight line from hip to ankle
- V-neck or floaty tops in solids or simple patterns
- A-line or empire waist dresses in skimming materials, cotton is best
- Monochromatic ensembles to create seamless lines
- Denim and trousers in dark colors with flared or boot leg, softer denim with stretch, heavier weight fabric for trousers, lengths as long as possible to elongate your bottom half
- Softly draping fabrics with shoulder details to balance your shape
- Bold colors or flashy accessories on top to draw attention with dark bottoms
- Wrap dresses in solid colors or belts placed at the smallest part of the waist with a-line dress
- Denim and trousers in darks colors with stretch, flared, wide leg, tailored or boot cut
- Fitted dresses or strapless/off the shoulder dress with fitted jacket, a-line skirts and pencil skirts
- Scoop or v-neck tops with a belt or a tie in sheer, soft, clingy fabrics
- Fitted and tailored coats and jackets
- Tailored trousers, skinny cut denim with a wide waistband, any color, leggings, details on hips and pockets
- High neck tops with pleats and frills, sleeveless or halter, fuller sleeves, floaty fabrics
- Maxi dresses, skinny bias cut dresses, structure or cinching at waist, empire waist
- Soft skirts in flowy materials, mermaid, layered, tulip, bubble shorts or skirts