Launched in 2009, bevello (with a lower case “b”) is a one-of-a-kind boutique that provides a shopping experience tailored to our customers. Along with our ecommerce site we operate 19 stores in four states with more on the way. bevello carries designer apparel, accessories, shoes, & giftables from names like Hudson, Genetic Denim, Glam, Michael Kors, BCBGeneration, Aryn K., Splendid, Tulle, French Connection, Jonathan Adler, and many more. bevello is an exciting and fun company that values the individual, keeps positive perspective and embraces our employees superior attitudes. We understand that it is the effort of each individual employee that contributes to our continuing success.bevello is currently looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, & retail-savvy individuals to join our team!
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, optimistic, sales-driven, team-oriented and client-service focused? We are searching for an individual who has a strong focus on client service, product knowledge, visual presentation, and store organization & management. As a Store Manager at bevello, you will be responsible for every aspect of your store. You will lead a team of associates that are motivated, outgoing, and always ready to provide a superior level of customer service. You are responsible for meeting and exceeding all given sales goals and keeping up with all operational procedures.
Store Manager for all locations:
- Consistently demonstrate a superior level of customer service to each and every customer. Ensure that each client has a shopping experience tailored to their needs.
- Hold your team accountable for always providing superior customer service and completing daily store tasks.
- Constantly recruit to create a team of extraordinary associates. You should be able to identify a person of talent and good qualities that would make the perfect bevello team member.
- Operate your business profitably and minimize potential for loss.
- In charge of visually merchandising your store to standards of upper management. Always keep a neat, clean, and organized store & backroom.
- Participate in weekly conference calls and relay important information to your team.
- Seek creative solutions to challenges
- Be able to prioritize effectively
- Must be receptive to feedback, embrace change, and keep a positive perspective. Always ready to adjust your business as needed.
- Ensure a positive work environment through recognition and motivation
Minimum Requirements for Full Time Management
- Bachelors degree. (fashion or management related field preferred)
- At least 3 years of retail experience & 2 years of retail management experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Customer service driven and sales driven!
- Visual merchandising experience
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Must be a person of great character and a superior attitude
- Must be able to successfully hire, train, & lead a team of associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, weekends.
- Strong eye for fashion
Part-Time Sales Associates for all locations:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma
- Previous experience working in retail sales
- Flexibility in working hours, including the ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be able to begin immediately
Please submit your resume and cover letter to your desired location.
Tuscaloosa - MidTown Village: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlanta - Shops Around Lenox: email@example.com
Deer Park - Deer Park Town Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raleigh - Cameron Village: email@example.com
- Raleigh - Crabtree: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chapel Hill - Franklin St: email@example.com
- Winston Salem -Thruway: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenville - Arlington Village: email@example.com
- Huntersville - Birkdale Village: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlotte - Blakeney: email@example.com
- Charlotte - Phillips Place: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wilmington - Mayfaire: email@example.com
- Houston - River Oaks: riveroaks@bevello
- Houston - City Centre, opening August 2013: citycenter@bevello
- Dallas - Snider Plaza: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plano - Legacy: email@example.com
- Austin - Domain, opening June 2013: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlottesville - Barracks Rd: email@example.com
- Richmond - Short Pump: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virginia Beach - Central Park Ave: email@example.com